Current Photography Mentorship is in session – check back in for 2020 dates.
Shoot me an email if you are interested in future mentor sessions!
If you are an aspiring photographer that desires to make this your full time career or side hustle, I believe this opportunity will provide you with the knowledge, guidance, and experience needed to make that a reality.
Full Mentor Experience
The Full Mentor Experience consists of 2 parts over the course of 6 months: Monthly Classroom Sessions and Monthly 1 on 1 Sessions.
- When: The first Tuesday of every month, July – December 2019 from 7-9pm.
- Where: Form Factory Studio – 554 West Main Street Bldg B Suite 500 Buford, GA 30518.
- What: We will be covering multiple topics: exposing for natural light and off camera lighting, editing, workflow, SEO, marketing, how to find the right clients, what to charge, composition, how to write a proposal, tips and tricks I use when shooting, and many others. I’ll also be inviting in special guests either in person or via video call who are professional photographers or who hire professional photographers to give us their story, advice, and answer your questions.
1 on 1 Sessions
- When: We will schedule these monthly, July – December of 2019, based on our mutual availability.
- Where: Location TBD, over lunch or coffee.
- What: These sessions will be solely guided by the questions you bring to the session. It is a time to focus on you, your business, your goals, and your current challenges.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can’t wait to get started!